CHCI Capital Campaign Brochure
In early 2014, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) transitioned from the silent phase of its capital campaign—entitled “Campaign for CHCI’s Future”—to its public phase. Upon entering this new fundraising period, CHCI desired branded marketing pieces including a folder and brochure to share with potential corporate sponsors, regional partners, and individual donors. To save money, Crowe Communications recommended combining the folder and brochure concept into one functional piece. Using the campaign theme of “Building Our Future, Together” this brochure tells the CHCI story, highlights its Latino leadership programs, and establishes its need for support through colorful infographs, powerful, oversized photography and compelling content. Its functionality allows the brochure to be used as a fundraising and a marketing piece. Crowe Communications wrote and edited the content (including the letter from CHCI Chair Rep. Rubén Hinojosa), selected the images, and effectively managed the project’s design and print teams.
- Cost efficient design combines folder and brochure into one cohesive piece.
- Powerful infographs present statistics in a fun and easy-to-understand way.
- Oversized photography highlights emerging Latino leaders and CHCI’s tremendous convening power.
- Campaign theme is woven throughout brochure through page subheads.
- Functional design can be mailed in a standard 10x13 envelope.
- Pocket folders (front and back) provide space for custom content (e.g., request letters and sponsorship information); back pocket is cut to hold a business card.
- “Ways to Give” section highlights six methods in which donors can support CHCI’s campaign.
- Back cover recognizes CHCI's prestigious board and advisory council members.
NOTE: The Campaign for CHCI's Future isn't over. If you would like to support CHCI as it continues its important mission of developing the next generation Latino leaders, donate online now.